Re: Possible Garnome script inclusion?

> Instead, I made a BASH script - my first one. When placed within the
> 'garnome-VERSION/gnome' directory, it can easily copy all of these
> relevant files to whichever destination you choose.
>
> I was wondering if it would be possible to include this script (or
> something similar) into the official garnome distribution (or at least
> have it linked to from the garnome site)? This script has been most
> useful.

Hi,

There are some features that ought to be better documented. If you uncomment
the GARCHIVEDIR variable in gar.conf.mk, point it at a useful directory and
type "make garchive", all the packages will be backed up there.

On your other machines, set the GARCHIVEDIR variable appropriately and they
will fetch the required files directly from there.

Thanks,