Re: Possible Garnome script inclusion?

Thanks a lot for explaining that - having everything in the makefile is a smart idea. I did edit some settings in that file, so I don't know how I missed it.

There is one minor detail though - not of great importance in my situation; what if I only wanted to back up the files that I had already downloaded? It's probably an easy modification to the existing scripts, but I didn't look into this.

Thanks for your help,

Adam