Re: garnome 0.18.3 no longer not buildable on current Debian Sid

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 08:39, Rafal Krzewski wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I've successfully build 0.18.3 a few days ago and got it up and running
> with relatively little hassle (running fc-cache as root was the tricky
> part). Yesterday I decided to make my own opinion on those ugly eye
> straining AA fonts in the terminal. I went back to the gnome-terminal
> garball, copied the Makefile.vte over Makefile and then make clean;
> make install. I got a mysterious error from libtool not being able
> to determine library name from ''. Hmmm.

Possibly the bug in bash in the latest packages -- either downgrade,
grab bash from incoming.debian.org, or wait for the new release (en
route already).

Anyone running Sid really should subscribe to debian-devel to learn this
before it bites :)

Ross
                                           jabber: ross nerdfest org
                                    www: http://www.burtonini.com./