Re: LFS (was Re: bind_textdomain_codeset error while building gnomevfs)

<quote who="Glenn McKechnie">

> I guess the vocal ones in any community can appear to speak for the core,
> for myself I see LFS as a step in the self taught process of understanding
> just what linux, OSS, whatever *is*.

You're not going to find that in source code. You're not going to find that
in build logs. You're not going to find that on websites.

You're going to find that in the people, the communities, and your
interaction with them.

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries