Re: Garnome 0.1.0 starts .. and not.. : )

Thanks .

your suggestion made me think..even though the desk is dead i could
middle click..from there i ran sylpheed ( one of the few apps that was in the
menu i started it .Modified it so gedit would start when i compose,hit compose
and  ran a shell command ( thank the lord for plug-ins ) and could start the
panel.Then the rest was a peice of cake.So  it now  works.
It seems that by using a bit of trickery it got around the problem.

: ))

A happy Garnome user

Richard Hebert
aka FuzzyTheBear