Re: Clock skew detected

To the best of my knowledge that just means that there is an inconsistency between your system clock and the times on the files you downloaded. Shouldn't be a problem unless you've noticed other errors along the way.

--Pat

Parrish M Myers wrote:
Hi,

I just got garnome-0.10 build and running... but on the completion of
building the gnome-desktop meta, I got this strange error:

        [install] complete.  Finished rules: build pre-install
post-install
make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

Gnome2 seems to run properly... does anyone know why this error message
was reported?

Thanks
Parrish

=====