Clock skew detected

Hi,

I just got garnome-0.10 build and running... but on the completion of
building the gnome-desktop meta, I got this strange error:

        [install] complete.  Finished rules: build pre-install
post-install
make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

Gnome2 seems to run properly... does anyone know why this error message
was reported?

Thanks
Parrish

=====