Re: Garnome 0.9.8 gtk-cleanice-engine gotcha

<quote who="Pat Suwalski">

> I'm curious: what is fifth-toe? I haven't been able to find any info on
> it...

It's the extra release for cool GTK+/GNOME apps; things like GIMP, X-Chat,
etc. We want to give credit to the authors of good software that doesn't fit
in any of the other releases, or is inappropriate for the basic desktop
release.

     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin