Re: Garnome 0.9.8 gtk-cleanice-engine gotcha

<quote who="Matthew Walburn">

> I apologize if this bug is already known about but when trying to build
> the gtk-cleanice-engine it bombed out... it tried to cd to
> garnome-0.9.8/gnome/gtk-cleanice-enging .... instead of gtk-cleanice-engine.

Yeah, found that one about five minutes after the release. It will be fixed
in the next version. ;-) Sorry about that one.

> just a little typo somewhere. I couldnt find it... but making a symbolic
> link from gtk-cleanice-enging to gtk-cleanice-engine worked fine.

Heh. Look in meta/gnome-fifth-toe/Makefile; the LIBDEPS line is where the
offending typo is.

    Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so cold of
                       heart as never to express it.