Locale problem, and other...

		Hello,
	Finaly, garnome 9.7 built !!! TADAM !!!
I tried to launch it (from kdm, using a .xsession in my $HOME directory) I got the splash screen, the icones on the left side, I can launch wiondows using the middle button of the mouse, but no panel. If i tried to launch something from the $HOME/garnome/bin directorie, it complain about locale, and say that it can not open display 0:0 and nothing apend.

So I change my $LANG to en_EN, noting apend, here is the output :

1:23 nemo:~ %~/garnome/bin/gnome-cd (gnome-cd:5884): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GdkWindow' /home/nemo/garnome/bin/gnome_segv: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: Error 23

note that the library is not alway the same. And in gnome 1.4, even with my $LANG set to fr_FR I got the same errors.

Anybody have an idear ??

	thanks,
		nemo.

--