Re: [pygtk] PyGTK for Garnome

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> >At http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/burtonini/computing you'll find a link to
> >a tarball for Garnome which adds support for the Python bindings to
> >GTK+/GNOME.  They should work for others but have only been tested on a
> >Debian Sid machine.

I haven't added the Python or C++ bindings as so far, I'm not aware of
end-user applications making use of them. If anyone has cool stuff they'd
like to see in GARNOME, I'd love to add all of these in.

> The other option is to use the jhbuild buildscripts to build out of CVS.
> Just add "meta-gnome-python" to the list of packages to build, and it
> will compile pygtk, orbit-python and gnome-python, along with their
> dependencies.

jhbuild is by far the best of our CVS build scripts. James is right - it's
infallible! ;-)

     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice