Re: all dependencies?

<quote who="Guenther Roith">

> I mean If everything works with the dependencies in the first 5 minutes,
> should it work for all 10 hours?

You haven't really explained what went wrong; the requirements for GARNOME
are well documented on the web page, once you have these, you should be
fine. Depending on your machine, it will only take a couple of hours to
compile (I recommend getting all of the tarballs at once with ./each make
fetch).

If you post specific problems, we can help.

    I wanted to be Superman, but all I got were these special powers of
                             self-deprecation.