Re: Fonts not used by panel/nautilus

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 09:24, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Lee Willis">
>
> > Maybe I wasn't clear. I first noticed this with 0.11.0 (When I started
> > playing with GNOME 2 font niceness!). I presumed it would go away with
> > 0.12.0, but it hasn't.
>
> Do you have a gnome-settings-daemon process running?

Not when I first log in. However, after I've run the font capplet I've
got one. How do I get this to start up with gnome? I've tried getting it
started then saving my session, but that didn't seem to work (The
settings-daemon doesn't show up in gnome-session-properties, so I didn't
think it would!). Surely gnome-session should start this?

> > Anything I can do to debug, or which package do I need to upgrade (To
> > save waiting for the next garnome!) - control-center?
>
> Nothing has been released since 0.12.0, so upgrading is not going to help
> you.

Yeah, I checked just after I posted!

Looks like a local config issue :(

Lee