Re: Fonts not used by panel/nautilus

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 08:08, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Lee Willis">
>
> > I have custom fonts set up in the fonts properties system (From 0.11.0),
> > however these don't seem to be read when I log into Gnome
> >
> > Known bug, or config oddness?
>
> A bit of both. There were some issues with gnome-settings-daemon and the
> changes to the schemas for desktop/gtk+ fonts. Upgrade! Upgrade! :-)

Maybe I wasn't clear. I first noticed this with 0.11.0 (When I started
playing with GNOME 2 font niceness!). I presumed it would go away with
0.12.0, but it hasn't.

Anything I can do to debug, or which package do I need to upgrade (To
save waiting for the next garnome!) - control-center?

Lee
--
+ ------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -------------