Fonts not used by panel/nautilus

I'm aware that there are some problems with the font properties system
crashing, however I've got a different bug which existed in 0.11.0 (At
least) and I'm wondering if it's something to do with my config, rather
than an actual bug.

I have custom fonts set up in the fonts properties system (From 0.11.0),
however these don't seem to be read when I log into Gnome, ie the panel
and nautilus are still using default fonts. If I open the font
properties configurator the panel notices the font (Even though the
configurator crashes!) and changes. Nautilus needs to be killed and
re-started to notice.

Known bug, or config oddness?

Lee
--