Re: glib compilation

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 05:46, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Eric Lesh">
>
> > The only info on this I could find was from a news.gnome.org comment,
> > but he'd disabled debugging and Jeff *smack*ed him for modifying
> > CONFIGURE_ARGS :-) I didn't modify them, so hopefully there won't be any
> > smacking, but the problem is still there.  Anybody know why?
>
> Heh. Others have had some success with gcc 3.1, which makes me boggle. I'm
> running sid, and have had no issues like this.
>
> - Jeff

This is all very strange. On release night there was a big gathering in
#garnome and lots of people had related probs. They seemed to happen in
different modules. Unfortunately, in the release frenzy and ensuing
gcc-breaking by various people nobody thought of filing bugs. Mainly it
was debian, but bug #86653 was not