Re: glib compilation

It compiled fine for me with Slackware's gcc-3.1 packages, but failed
with the older 2.95.3 packages.  A side note though, I had an older
version of binutils installed (must have slipped past me when I upgraded
to 8.1) and updated that in the process of installing 3.1, so that may
have also been the fix.

-Sam