Re: How can I add one more user to use garnome?

My distro doesn't use PAM, just shadow.  GDM2 builds, and says the
authentication method is "verify-shadow", but I still can't login as any
users, or access the configurator with the root password.  Perhaps it
has to do with the different prefix? I'll try copying /etc/shadow to
~/garnome/etc/shadow later, i don't feel like restarting X again
tonight.  Anyone have any other ideas?

-Sam