Re: Feature request, all downloads before builds

<quote who="Michael Koziarski">

> I'm currently one of the poor bastards stuck eternally on a dial-up
> connection.  A feature I would *really* appreciate is a make fetch from
> the meta directories that will download *all* the packages required and
> then begin the ./configure && make install process.
>
> Is this possible at all?  I know that each of the directories under /gnome
> can have make fetch run within them.

./paranoid-each checksum in the root GARNOME directory will download
everything, and check if the tarballs are correct. It will barf if there's
something wrong. If you don't want it to barf, just use ./each.

                      Is Murphy's Law constitutional?