Re: Garnome as default for all users

What are the plans for Garnome once Gnome2 is released?
Will there be a final Garnome and then the major distros pick up (Ximian, etc) or will Garnome become it's own potato?

I ask because it seems every Gnome2 package I try has something missing. Garnome is the only set that has a well thought out setup. I hope Garnome will continue as it's own distro.

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 13:22, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> I have installed garnome in the /opt directory (/opt/garnome)
> so all users can start it from there.
>
> In gar.conf.mk change the following line
>
> from  prefix ?= $(HOME)/garnome
>
> to    prefix ?= /opt/garnome

I have done thes same and it works perfectly!

:-)

-A.