Garnome as default for all users

So I'm really happy Gar/Gnome2 I havn't seen my gnome 1.4 desktop for a real long time. The deal is garnome is build under my account only and installed in ~/garnome
What do I need to do to get it to install as the default gnome for all users?

Ximian's snapshots do that and it basically replaces 1.4 with 2.0. That's what I'm trying to accomplish.. Can Garnome be configure that way ?
Yes I dont' care about 1.4 dependant stuff. I just want Gnome2

Thx
Ahmad Baitalmal
BitBuilder
web: http://www.bitbuilder.com