Re: root compilation

<quote who="the jackol">

> The path was pointing only to the /root/garnome/lib directory, I now
> added /usr/lib and this error disappeared.

You should just use the same setup described on the GARNOME website (ie.
including $PATH) - it's there to help you.

> dir "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1" dir
> "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType"
>
> But these directories don't exist. Is there any package I need to install
> for them?

You need to install some fonts, or point Xft to whereever you have your
truetype fonts already.

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper