Re: bonobo-activation error

<quote who="Rafal Krzewski">

> Doesn't it delete the sources tarball and re-download it? I'd consider
> this a major misfeature of the GAR system. A separate target for
> cleaning just the unpacked/patched/configured etc. sources would be
> very handy in case there is a need to re-configure stuff.

I've thought about it, but couldn't figure out a good target name. :-)

Anyway, it's much better to save your tarballs off into a local cache
directory, and add it to the FILE_SITES line. Then you don't have to worry.

> But I guess it's a wrong forum to discuss that :)

No way dude, when the G2D release stuff has calmed down, I'm going back
upstream and adding all of my changes (those that aren't already there).

      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU