Re: bonobo-activation error

Jeff Waugh wrote:

make
sure you "make clean ; make install" in the bonobo-activation tarball for it
to work properly.

(Yes, that's a shotgun approach, but it's easy to explain and do.)

Doesn't it delete the sources tarball and re-download it? I'd consider
this a major misfeature of the GAR system. A separate target for
cleaning just the unpacked/patched/configured etc. sources would be
very handy in case there is a need to re-configure stuff. But I guess
it's a wrong forum to discuss that :)

Anyway, GARNOME rocks, and Jeff & list members are helpful people. I'm
glad to be here :)

Rafal