Re: bonobo-activation error

<quote who="the jackol">

> First time I got this error, I installed flex, reconfigured and tried the
> make again, resulted in the same errors.
>
> Any idea why this happens? What do I need to do to get over this?

You need flex and bison. Because these are detected during configure, make
sure you "make clean ; make install" in the bonobo-activation tarball for it
to work properly.

(Yes, that's a shotgun approach, but it's easy to explain and do.)

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew