Re: AA in gnome-terminal?

Am Don, 2002-07-18 um 23.47 schrieb Pat Suwalski:
> This is again the XftConfig file. The 'fixed' font it replaced with an
> AA alternative.

this looks more like the bug, as it is the same on my box ( using the
ximian snapshots ) - i cant switch the font no matter what typeface i
select.
btw. you better not use a terminal with antialiased fonts. even apple
doesnt use AA in its console, it really hurts the eyes.

by the way: xterm supports AA also! try:

xterm -fa <some fixxedwith font> -fs <yourfontsize>

for example:
xterm -fa "Andale Mono" -fs 10

greetings
m.