Rhythmbox and gstreamer

I'm just wondering has anyone got rhythmbox working in the current
garnome.

I just get errors while compiling monkey-sound.

AFAIK only the cvs versions of rb and monkeysound work with gstreamer
0.4

I've tried them and they work - but gstremear won't play mp3's.

So to get to the point I would like to suggest the the next version
include mad as a dep of gstreamer to make it actually useful - and
include more uptodate version of rb and monkey-sound.

Other than that - great work lads - and excellent package, I'm loving
it.

--

 	|						|