Re: GARNOME 0.12.1: "Can't Dance In These Old Shoes"

<quote who="Andreas Somogyi">

> Btw - how hard would it be to make .deb-s from the garnome-compiled
> binaries?

Good ones? Highly improbable.

You may as well just tar up a /usr/local/garnome install for other people or
something. That's how I've done it for friend's slower machines running
unstable or woody.

   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner