Re: font problem

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 20:19, Stuart Mace wrote:
> Figuring I might be able to change the font in panel prefs, I tried loading
> that, but it seg-faults everytime i run it.

It's a known bug, see the list archives.

You can however still change the font using gconf-editor. Start it by
selecting Applications / System tools / Configuration editor. In
gconf-editor, look for desktop / gnome / interface. Here is a key called
"font_name". I changed it to read "Verdana 9".

Martijn