Missing downloads??

Just a couple of days ago I used Garnome to install Gnome 2. I must say that i am very happy with
how well it worked and how well Gnome 2 is working. There are a few minor problems such as
gnome-font-properties crashing each time I start it but I'm dealing with that.

My main question is that, as I look through my garnome-0.12.0 directory, I see quite a few things
that, apparently, weren't downloaded. Is this because they're not available for Gnome2 yet? Or
should I try those things again? I have no idea what some of them are. Here is a list of the things:

acme
at-spi
crux (although I seem to have the crux theme for nautilus)
file-roller
gal2
ggv
gimp
gimp-print
glade
gnome-common
gnumeric
gthumb
gtk-cleanice-engine
gtk-thinice-engine
libart-lgpl
libgail-gnome
libmrproject
libole2
magicdev
metatheme
mrproject
pan
xchat

Anyhelp or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.