Startup notification !!

Hi All,

I finally managed to get Garnome 0.19.3 compiled. Yay !!

But, where is the startup notification? Is that startup notification that when I click on the taskbar icons a line box is zoomed out?

Where are the options for arranging icons on desktop by time, name, type, etc?

Is there a detailed summary of new things added to this release somewhere apart from the one already put on the download site.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to put an item in the FAQ as to how to upgrade currently installed Garnome to the next version when it is released.

--Sandeep Khanna