A suggestion and a question.

I was wondering (dangerously) what it would be like to have a garnome 'lite' that really only had the base gnome system and prehaps nautilus. Then a user could choose the applications they wanted to have, for instance I will never use gnumeric. It might be really nice I just won't use anything like that. Seems like a fellow could get the base system built faster. You all may wish to test all the applications though I don't know.

I got 0.19.3 to build enough to run, but still with errors.
I did `find . -name "*.log" | xargs cat >> runlog` and it was too much for me to look at. Is there a better way to figure out whats wrong?
I will look into the libvorbis cause thats where mine fried.
I have python2.2.

Congrats Jeff on the election.

I will always be supporting Gnome some kind of way, one way or the other!