Building moz/galeon in 0.19.3

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:14:35AM +0000, MArk Finlay wrote:

>> Has annyone build mozilla and galeon successful in garnome-0.19.3?
>> I have the problem that ld complains, it could not find "-lgtksuperwin"
>> when compiling mozilla-1.2b.

> That was a bug in mozilla that is fixed in head.
> As i rememeber the solution is to grep for gtksuperwin in your pkgconfig
> directory and remove references to it.

don't know if i understand you correctly. i can't find any reference to
gtksuperwin in any pkgconfig dirs.

i tried the path attached to bug 180700 in bugzilla, but still no luck
(same error).

how easy would it be to update the mozilla garball to use mozilla 1.2.1
in stead of the (old) 1.2b ? (assuming that wouldn't break the building
of galeon).

starngely enough, mozilla 1.2b built fine in the first 'hacking-0.19'
version....

--
CUL8R, Peter.