minor depends problem - scrollkeeper

Hi

Not sure if this is a real problem or not. It might just be due to my
tweaked setup.

Perusing my build logs I've noticed a few occurrences of:-

/bin/sh: line 1: scrollkeeper-preinstall: command not found

for gnome desktop and a single occurrence of:-

make[4]: scrollkeeper-update: Command not found

for gnome-session.

These are not fatal but it suggests to me that scrollkeeper should be
sucked into the dependency chain a bit earlier.. say for gnome-desktop?
Or even specified as a libdep explicitly for meta/gnome-desktop (listed
before gnome/gnome-desktop).

Greg