Re: minor depends problem - scrollkeeper

<quote who="Greg Schafer">

> Perusing my build logs I've noticed a few occurrences of:-
>
> /bin/sh: line 1: scrollkeeper-preinstall: command not found
>
> for gnome desktop and a single occurrence of:-

For gnome/gnome-desktop, or meta/gnome-desktop? Please find out which of the
real garballs it is.

> make[4]: scrollkeeper-update: Command not found
>
> for gnome-session.

I'll work out why that's b0rking for the next version.

     "It is said that there are only six jokes in the world, and I can
    assure you that we can only broadcast three of them..." - John Watt,
                   the BBC's Head of Variety in the 30's