Re: Installing garnome 0.19.3 on Mandrake 8.2

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 06:18, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> There have been some reports that adding --with-cups=no to the
> CONFIGURE_ARGS line in the garball Makefile help, but that hasn't
> worked reliably for me - anything I add regarding cups to the
> configure line makes it attempt to install to /usr. Without adding
> anything, it works fine.

"Without adding anything, it works fine"? Sorry, Jeff, there's probably
just a typo there but you lost me. You mean that you can install Garnome
in vanilla mode - perhaps as root (and therefore allowing stuff to
install to /usr)?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com