Re: New hacking release, 0.19.2

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 10:44, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Yeah, yeah, so I should just get off my arse and do a proper release. Lame,
> I know. Anyway, for the well-endowed in the CPU department, a new hacking
> release!

Oooh. Ooh. I was starting to get cold - rebuilding garnome should warm
things up a bit (and keep those pesky developers off of 'my' machine).

Just as a note:
It looks like the checksums files for libgnomeprint & libgnomeprintui
weren't updated. At least, the makefile expects them to be 2.1.2, but
the cksums are for 2.1.1, still. Os so it appears.

Other than a bizarre gdk-pixbuf problem (unable to recognize the file
format of one of the png files - some kind of loader problem. I did a
few 'random' makes and it went away), I'm on gnome-media without any
problems.

Have I mentioned how much garnome rocks ? It rocks a lot. A _whole_ lot.

Ah - the cooling fans have started to kick in. Now it's getting nice and
toasty :).

	Thanks,

	John A.