Re: New hacking release, 0.19.2

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> Yeah, yeah, so I should just get off my arse and do a proper release. Lame,
> I know. Anyway, for the well-endowed in the CPU department, a new hacking
> release!

I kind of figured that all the Gnome 2.1 series were going to be
called hacking, and bre calling the 2.0 releases garnome, just because:
It's been so long since there was an actual GARNOME release, (not really,
it just seems that way since there have now been three hacking releases).
You were talking about handing the reins over to someone else for the 2.0
series to concentrate on the 2.1.

I'm kind of kidding, but it does seem that if you're going to be doing a
garnome release for stable gnome2.0 stuff, you should probably come up
with a different name, and versioning system.

Looking forward to trying it this aft.