New hacking release, 0.19.2

Hey gang,

Yeah, yeah, so I should just get off my arse and do a proper release. Lame,
I know. Anyway, for the well-endowed in the CPU department, a new hacking
release!

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/hacking-0.19.2.tar.gz

This has some MIGHTY FINE new stuff. Including nautilus-cd-burner, or
Naughty Cat burner, as I like to call it. Alex Larsson has been hacking this
up recently, and it is AWESOME.

Open up burn:/// and copy stuff to it. Then run nautilus-cd-burner, and
generate an ISO or burn to CD. Very sweet. Sure, it's wildly unintegrated at
the moment, but it's early days for the foxy kitten with the coaster maker.

Large clumps of other stuff, including an updated GTK+, etc. You might want
to have a look at the ChangeLog in CVS to see what's happening.

Thanks,

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew