Re: (no subject)

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 13:47, Tom Whiting wrote:
> As far as the rest of it (check where BuildDocbookCatalog script says it
> should be), there AINT no BuildDocbookCatalog script .. There aint even a
> decent manual to go by for installing docbook, or anything of the like, the
> only thing I DO get from freshmeat (or the docbook site) is a bunch of
> directories that contain meaningless files because they can't be compiled or
> installed.

He means hacking-0.19.1/gnome/scrollkeeper/files/buildDocBookCatalog.
Look for a bunch of 'find ... -iname' statements. In each block (there
are three, I think), change one of them (or add another) with your path
to /opt/kde/share/apps/ksgmltools2 or where-ever the file in question
is.

For example:
found=`find /tmp_user/jrafflec/share/xml -name docbookx.dtd 2>
/dev/null`

since my docbookx.dtd is in /tmp_user/jrafflec/share/xml

I suspect I'll get my hand slapped for suggesting this, but I have
neither docbook installed nor root access to install it, so I had to
kludge it. It will work, just not out of the box.

	John A.