Re: (no subject)

<quote who="Tom Whiting">

> Hey, it's where slackware itself installs it, so as far as slackware is
> concerned it IS a valid location for it.

slackware is (again) wrong. :-)

> As far as the rest of it (check where BuildDocbookCatalog script says it
> should be), there AINT no BuildDocbookCatalog script

It's in the scrollkeeper garball in GARNOME.

> There aint even a decent manual to go by for installing docbook, or
> anything of the like, the only thing I DO get from freshmeat (or the
> docbook site) is a bunch of directories that contain meaningless files
> because they can't be compiled or installed.

It's so good to use a distribution that has so many people, knowledgeable in
so many areas, so that I don't have to do all the legwork... :-)

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries