Re: (no subject)

Hey, it's where slackware itself installs it, so as far as slackware is
concerned it IS a valid location for it.

As far as the rest of it (check where BuildDocbookCatalog script says it
should be), there AINT no BuildDocbookCatalog script .. There aint even a
decent manual to go by for installing docbook, or anything of the like, the
only thing I DO get from freshmeat (or the docbook site) is a bunch of
directories that contain meaningless files because they can't be compiled or
installed.