OK, HOW to find all these packages?

I'm trying to upgrade to gcc3.2, but gawd, the list of dependencies is
taking me hours to find them all...

isn't there some way to look for a package, and download ALL the
dependencies of the package at the same time?

If not, I'll SERIOUSLY consider writing one!

--
David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.