Re: Garnome 0.13.1, GTK+ compile errors

<quote who="Gilles Roy arc com">

> I get undefined references to 'FT_Stream_GetShort' and a few other similar
> errors when linking one of the X11 components of GTK+.

> Has anybody else with Slackware 8.1 managed to get Garnome to build Gnome
> 2.0.1?
> Anybody have any problems similar to mine?

Yes, you need to remove the old freetype headers. With package management,
that's really easy, with Slackware... Um... :-) But yeah, that's all you
need to do.

   "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was,
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she
     reversed straight into another car. Classic Carine." - Stephen Gan