Re: Can't do any menu configuration with gnome2

<quote who="Juergen Rose">

> I missing something like gmenu for gnome2. I found, that I can see the
> menu structure, if I open applications:// with nautilus. I even can
> create a new folder. It got the name "untitled folder", but I am not
> able to rename this folder. Who can help me?

Please read the GNOME 2.0.x release notes - it specifically says that menu
editing is not enabled as yet.

      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm