Focussed Nautilus icons don't have a tranclucent backgound anymore...

I don't know if this belongs here.. Yesterday I've built gnome 2.0.1 on my
Gentoo Linux Box which means I've built it like Garnome from scratch. ;) It
works pretty nice but I've got some kind of strange style problem with
Nautilus' icons.
When I click an icon on my desktop then the background of the icons's name won't
get translucent anymore. It seems nautilus is using the "highlight color" (when
something is clicked) of the current gtk theme and not making it translucent.

I know it's not a big issue but I'd be happy to see my focussed icon names
getting translucent again. :) If you don't know what I'm talking about (it's a
little hard to describe) have a look at this screenie, please:

http://www.databoogie.net/g2_screenie.png

Here's the data:

AMD tb800
512 MB RAM
Gentoo 1.4b which means:
gcc-3.2 (perhaps that's the problem)
optimization flags: "-march=athlon-tbird -02 -pipe"
glibc-2.2.5
binutils-2.12.90.0.7
nautilus-2.0.4

Have a nice Sunday,