Re: Focussed Nautilus icons don't have a tranclucent backgound anymore...

<quote who="Tobias Eichert">

> When I click an icon on my desktop then the background of the icons's name
> won't get translucent anymore. It seems nautilus is using the "highlight
> color" (when something is clicked) of the current gtk theme and not making
> it translucent.

See the GNOME 2.0.1 release notes, specifically:

  http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/quirks.html#id2830635

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.