Re: Garnome update to Gnome 2.0.1 final

<quote who="Jeremy Tan">

> Since there are no garnome updates since GNOME 2.0.1 rc1, I've put
> together an update to garnome with the latest GNOME 2.0.1 final packages
> for anyone who is interested. IIRC, only a few packages are updated
> since rc1.

Alternatively, you can download the official GARNOME tarball, which contains
nice fixes and lots of extra cool stuff.

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration