Moving garnome from ~/ to /opt

Hello,

I downloaded and compiled garnome 0.13 last night.  Rather than installing it directly to ~/garnome I decided that /opt/garnome would be better so others could take advantage of it without having to build it for each user.  No problems installing it, but all my icons in the menu have disapeared.  I ran the Gnome Configuration Editor but no paths are point to the old directory.  Is there a file I can fiddle with (maybe hidden in my home directory) that I could just 'sed' to the new directory?

Thanks in advance!
--

   Anthony Rabaa
   www.elorian.com

   "Stress is when you wake up screaming
   and realize you haven't fallen asleep yet."