Re: Moving garnome from ~/ to /opt

ons 2002-08-14 klockan 18.23 skrev Anthony Rabaa: Hello,

I downloaded and compiled garnome 0.13 last night.  Rather than
installing it directly to ~/garnome I decided that /opt/garnome would be
better so others could take advantage of it without having to build it
for each user.  No problems installing it, but all my icons in the menu
have disapeared.

Allmost all programs has the installation prefix hardcoded in the
application at compiletime. You could change the prefix in gar.conf.mk
and then rebuld all packages.